Throughout the month of September, NYX Endurance is hosting a Bingo Challenge! Our Bingo cards consist of 25 different fitness challenges that you can take on throughout the month. (The center box – required for everyone! – is the Olympic Distance Training Day.) You’ll have plenty of options to choose from, whether that is picking a few rows/columns/diagonals or taking on the full card: the Black-out.
As a member of the #nyxmob, you’ll have access to coach support throughout the event. You’ll also have the option of adding yourself to our Bingo Tracker app, where you can see which challenges the other mob members are completing, and participate in some friendly competition.
Haven’t yet joined the Mob? Learn more here.
NYX Mob members can view and download the Bingo Cards. We have two cards to choose from, plus an optional upgrade to the “Gladiator” strength row.
Our Varsity Bingo Card is right for you if:
- You’re a long course athlete with some excess race season fitness
- You’re a long course athlete in need of some race season motivation
- You want a serious challenge in all aspects of fitness: strength, endurance, speed, power, balance, & “fun”
Our JV Bingo Card is right for you if:
- You’re a short course athlete looking for a race season challenge
- You’re a long course athlete who’s already slid into the off-season or dropped off your training volume
- You want to challenge your fitness without taking up too much time in your busy schedule
The Gladiator Strength Row is right for you if:
- You’re a member of the rare species of triathlete who likes and/or appreciates getting stronger
- You want to experiment and learn how strength can improve your endurance
- You want to participate in Coach Laura’s #nyxmob weekly strength workouts to learn how to build strength in a safe and FUN way!