Thank you for joining NYX Endurance, LLC, and including our team on your journey. By joining our team, you agree to the following code of conduct:
• Athletes must inform us prior to NYX Endurance events of all injuries, illness, travel, and major life circumstances that will inhibit or be harmful to their training or health.
• Every athlete must follow the rules of the sport and any misconduct or misbehavior deviating from those rules will not be tolerated, including any TUE for medications on the WADA list. You, the athlete, are responsible for being up to date on all WADA lists and TUE.
• All athletes are expected to behave in a respectful, sportsperson-like way on the race course, with their training, with their teammates, and with their coach. Any disrespect or un-sportsperson like conduct will not be tolerated.
• As a representative of the NYX Endurance brand, we expect your social media presence to be in accordance with our basic values: respect, equality, and empathy.
• Every athlete will be treated with equal respect and supported by every team member. No one athlete is above another. Each athlete will be kind, supportive, and encouraging to one another.
By joining NYX Endurance, LLC, you are agreeing to the terms above. We take pride in our standards as a team and together we will set ourselves up for success.
NYX Endurance, LLC Coaches